Blanchet Concrete Pumping, LLC is a privately owned company that has been providing concrete pumping and telebelting service in the Mid-Atlantic area for over 30 years. Blanchet Concrete Pumping provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation and gender identity. (EEO Statement)
Compensation and Benefits
Reap the benefits of a promising career with Blanchet Concrete Pumping! We offer:
- Very competitive pay rates
- Receive Hourly increases through stages of experience on the job!
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Company paid training and certifications (Safety and Operator training)
- Three medical plan offerings (with extremely generous company paid premiums – 75% and more)
- Dental Insurance with no charge for preventative care
- Health Savings Account: Deposit money pre-tax-Triple Tax Benefits (with eligible plan selection)
- Insurance begins on the 1st day of the month following your date of hire
- Company paid Nurse line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Company paid Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (Life Insurance – Spouse & Children options available)
- Company paid smart phone
- 401k with company percentage match and profit sharing
- Uniforms & Safety Equipment provided
- Employees issued Per Diem Credit Card to front Per Diem for overnight stays
- Corporate Lodging Cards for overnight stays
- Paid bonus for Birthdays and Anniversaries!
- Steel-toed boot reimbursement program
- Referral Bonus Program – $1,000.00!
- Pump Operator positions require a Class B CDL driver’s license and good driving record.
Thank You for your interest in Blanchet Concrete Pumping!